Uncategorized 01.18.2007 Comments Off
The Walkie Talkie Watches has full clock functions and they are also professional PMR (Private Mobile Radio-communicators). It has 3km range and Voice Activated Operation, so this watch is perfect for hiking, skiing and staying in contact for free. The Walkie Talkie Watch has 8 channels and 38 sub-codes which gives to you over 300 channel combinations for private conversation.
If you have doubts in this watches quality I must tell you that the Norwegian Winter Olympic team used this watches during last Winter Olympics.
- A pair of professional PMR watches.
- A funky, chunky wrist watch design with an antenna that tucks into the watch.
- A range of up to 3km.
- 8 selectable channels and 38 sub codes to filter out unwanted signals.
- A headset with PTT button attached.
- Voice activation for hands free use (VOX).
- Auto channel scan and squelch control.
- Five melody call tones.
- Compatible with all Walkie Talkies at 446 MHZ.
- A backlit LCD display.
- The digital watch has a stopwatch and alarm function.
- The watches are splash proof.
- A battery low indicator.
- No registration or fees required.
- After the initial 24 hour charge, a full 6 hour charge will provide 40 hours of standby power and 2 hours of continuous talk time.
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Requires a rechargeable lithium battery (included) and a mains adaptor (UK adaptor included).
- Size: – Each watch: 10 x 7 x 5cm.
- Circumference: up to 7cm.