Uncategorized 05.10.2007 Comments Off
Sony Ericsson announced new smartphone – P1. I am sure, you are going to love this gadget. This smartphone runs Symbian 9.1 OS, and UIQ 3.0 interface. It has 2.6″ touchscreen with 256 000 colors and very quality camera with 3.2 Mpx and autofocus. Just like digital camera. The P1 has a large list of features, the most important are: 3G support with video calls, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, QWERTY keyboard and FM radio. Integrated 160MB memory card will be enough for your favorite images and mp3 songs.
- Symbian 9.1 OS with UIQ 3 user interface
- QWERTY keyboard
- 2.6″ 262K colors TFT touchscreen display
- 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus
- Memory Stick Micro M2 memory card slot
- UMTS, Wi-Fi, stereo Bluetooth, USB, Infrared
- Secondary camera for video calls
- Walkman-grade MP3 player and FM radio with RDS
- Jog Dial navigation
The P1 has a lot of application integrated: MS Office, handwriting recognition system, business card scanner application to scan business card and import date in your contact list. You can install more application on his Symbian operating system. If you want to buy this smartphone, you need to wait until September or even more, when we can see this phone in shops.