Sony Ericsson has developed new phone G502. It is executed in classical forms-factors “monoblock” and possesses bright, stylish design. The manufacturer declares support of technology HSDPA and to last version Google Maps for mobile phones. The beginning of sales of this novelty is planned for the second quarter 2008, and the price for it is not specified yet. G502 will be on sale in two versions of a coloring – Champagne Black and Brilliant Hazel.
Sony Ericsson G502 features:
- The sizes: 109х46х13,5 mm, weight: 83,5 grams.
- The 2-inch screen with support of 262 thousand colors and permit 240х320 pixels.
- 32 Mb of the built in memory plus slot expansions for cards Memory Stick Micro.
- GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, UTMS/HSDPA 2100 MHz.
- 2-Mpx camera.
- Module Bluetooth, function TrackID, support RSS.
- Support 9 hours of conversation and 330 hours per a mode of expectation in networks GSM.
- Support 4,5 hours of conversation and 330 hours per a mode of expectation in networks UMTS.