One of the best Christmas presents for all iOS devices owners is jailbreak for IOS7. Evad3rs team has released full untethered jailbreak on 22nd December. Released evasion jailbreak will be able to free your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad device, also jailbreak is supporting iOS7 versions u to iOS 7.0.4.
One of the main features of the evasion jailbreak is that is totally hassle free for all users and that take only 5 minutes of your time. Let’s try it now, you will need:
- A computer, PC (Windows XP minimum), Mac(OSX 10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86/x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- iTunes installed if you are running it on a PC, as we do now
- USB cable for your iDevice
- And 5 minutes of your time
We have it all, let’s go to the few simple steps:
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n.
If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Download version for your operating system, from the official Evasi0n site.
- Please disable the lock pass-code of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete.
- Turn on the airplane mode, to prevent the updates and other things that can interfere the jailbreak process.
- Run the jailbreak
- Evasi0n has installed a temp jailbreak app on your device
- Run the jailbreak app on your device
If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- Now you can start the Cydia that is installed on the device, let it update everything that needs an update
- And now you have a jail-broken iDevice in your hands
Did you jailbreak-ed your iDevice? Yes, give us your opinion… You want, tell us why?