Here is a simple solution how to create en Apple iTunes account and Apple ID with out using a credit card number. Why? Because there are still some countries that do not officially has iTunes support, so they credit cards are not supported.
- Download the latest version of the Apple iTunes software for your PC or Mac.
- Click on the iTunes logo in the upper right corner
- On the right side, find the “Top Free Apps” and chose which ever you want.
- Install the app, important thing is that the app is free.
- iTunes will ask you to provide Apple ID, find the Create Apple ID link
- Enter your registration data, email, name etc, and confirm the password
- If you had selected a free app in the step 4. now you will have a big NONE button next to the credit card info
- Enter the remaining data and Create Apple ID
- Apple will congratulate you on successful registration
Now you can install all free apps from the Apple store on your iDevices.