The annual Consumer Electronics Show, every year from 1969 in Las Vegas is the biggest tech-related fair manifestation in the world. CES was the place where manufactures fist presented their new devices to the world. In 1970. there was the first VCR presented, in the 1981 first CD -ROM, later DVD, XBOX… list is endless.
There are many new devices presented and expected to be presented on this years CES. Here is just a short list and in next few days we will try to write more information on the most interesting.
For now here are just some digital cameras presented until now:
- Fujifilm F40fd – new compact in Fuji’s F class
- FinePix A800 and A610 – Fuji’s new aces in the entry class
- Kodak Easyshare V803, V1003 and C653
- Samsung i70 – camera that design comes directly from Spy movies
- Samsung L700 – Full-Featured, Stylish Point & Shoot
- Samsung L73 – Powerful, Pocket-Sized
- Samsung S630 and S730 – “Next Generation” of its most popular cameras
- Samsung S850 – Quality and Advanced Functions in Stylish, Affordable Point & Shoot Package
- Samsung S1050 – 10 Mega-Pixel tops the charts in resolution, quality and style